Friday, October 17, 2014

Seven Month Update... it's been a while!

I know, I know, it has been a LONG time since I have updated here! I still made a few videos since the last blog post, I have just been so busy with work lately it's been a little ridiculous. Last month was my birthday, 29 years old, wow. Time sure does fly, it still feels like just a day or 2 ago I started T and it's already been 7 and a half months! I am finally starting to grow noticeable chin hairs (yay!) and leg hair is still coming in more and more every day. I've also noticed my voice drop again within the last month or 2. I've also been gaining weight (not the good weight) which sucks, that is one side affect I'm not too happy about hah. Oh well, I really just need to get my lazy ass back into working out and I'm sure I can lose it quickly. Also I have noticed within the past couple months, I have been experiencing horrible headaches. Not sure if it is T related or could just be the changing of seasons and temperatures and whatnot. I just wanted to note that so I can reflect on it in my next update..


*Non-transition related update: I bought a new truck!! B-day gift to myself that I'll be paying for for the next 6 years haha, but I'm super happy with it. #upgrade


Alright, here's a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment