Saturday, August 9, 2014

Five Months on Testosterone (5 months on T)

Here is a quick update for August 8 (although I'm writing, and posting this on my blog on the 9th.). I cover quite a bit in the video,  I also ramble a little bit too much, so I'm sorry it's kind of a longer video. I'm all-in-all pretty happy at this moment in my life. I do, however, seem to hear from my girlfriend more frequently that I can be quite an asshole. I also notice that I am much more quick to speak my mind (usually when I should just keep quiet), and more often than not, I speak my mind in a far more aggressive/angry manner than I normally would. I don't necessarily think this does or does not have anything to do with, or is a side effect of being on testosterone. I don't have an explanation to be honest, I just know that I'm noticing it, and that I want to point it out at this time, to look back on.



After watching this video back I realized that maybe my voice did get a little deeper, but still..




 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 1                      Day 99                   Day 158
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment